Experienced Tucson roofers and Arizona flat roof coating specialists
Eversil Roof Coatings specializes in flat roof coating and are “Certified Applicators” offering premium quality Elastomeric roof coatings.
EverSil Roof Coatings, LLC are licensed Tucson roofers and your Tucson roofing and flat roof specialist. Our mission at EverSil is to be the best flat roofing contractor and to care for each home or business as if it were our own. We give our customers only the best materials and workmanship in the business. We firmly believe that proper prep work done on the roof is the most important part of giving a premium roofing system that will give you Superior leak protection and will last much longer. We strive to make sure your roof is 100% waterproof before we even apply the Elastomeric Coating!
Coating your flat Tucson roof with a light reflective Elastomeric coating can extend the life of your roof, prevent costly repair and
save you money on utilities.
Our Elastomeric Roof Coating Products
For our Tucson roof coatings, we only use the highest performing, commercial quality Elastomerics that will seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, ponding water and the damaging effects of severe weather. Our reflective, elastomeric roof coatings keep your Tucson home cooler helping you save money on your utility bills. We are licensed contractors certified by the manufacturer to use top name brands including Gaco, Sta Kool Siliconized, Apoc, Tucson Rubberized. We have many references for roofing services in Tucson and Phoenix. If you have any questions about our Tucson roofing services or the products we use, please call us anytime.
Our Tucson Roof Coating Services include:
- Proper Cleaning of every roof for better bonding.
- Build up low pooling areas.
- Rubber cement and membrane all cracks to prevent recracking.
- Seal around pipes,vents and skylights.
- Repair Cracks on parapet wall tops.
- Correct application of commercial quality Elastomeric roof coating.
Benefits of coating your roof:
A foam roof is covered with an elastomeric material that protects it from ultraviolet sunrays and can help the roof last for 25-plus years. So it’s important to re-coat your foam roof every five to 10 years as that protective covering wears thin.
- Roof Coating insulates and reduces internal temperatures saving money on air conditioning costs
- Roof Coating solves corrosion and leaking problems
- Roof Coating protects against UV and chemical damage
- Roof Coating stop leaks and prevents moisture absorption on all surfaces
- Roof Coating reduces maintenance costs
- Roof Coating reduces the temperature of the roof surface therefore extending the life of your roof